108 Budleigh was the perfect place for Amanda and Dillon to tie the knot. The beautiful Manteo waterfront made for a stunning backdrop on their wedding day. After Tony from I Do OBX Weddings announced their marriage, the party moved to the reception room where Engaging Events & DJ Matt Cooper coordinated a fun night. The couple snuck away to have sunset pictures with Macon Photography and we captured some amazing aerial video. Check it out!
Tag: Downtown Manteo
When Sara and Marc decided to have a 108 Budleigh Wedding in Manteo, NC their biggest draw was the small lighthouse located right on the waterfront known as Marshes Lighthouse. The weather held out even though there was a "chance" of rain as Jay Bowman noted when he conducted the ceremony on the lawn in Downtown Manteo. Not only did the ceremony go perfectly, the reception couldn't have been any more perfect thanks to Beth Pallett and her incredible team from Engaging Events OBX. It's always fun to work with other vendors that aren't afraid to step outside of the box, Matt Lusk with Matt Lusk Photography is cretainly one of those vendors and it showed with the awesome shots he captured. Making all of the announcements and helping everyone shake their grove thing was Matt Cooper with Outer Banks Music Masters. We couldn't have asked for a more fun couple, thanks again for choosing Baldwin Video for your Outer Banks destination wedding!
- Rachel & Adam | Roanoke Island Festival Park
- Allison & Justin | Grande Atlantis | Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Chloe & Justin | Pirate's Cove Martina | Manteo, NC
- LeeAnn & Cody | Jarvisburg, North Carolina
- Colleen & Peter | Pine Island Lodge | Corolla, NC
- Heidi & Ian | Pine Island Lodge | Corolla, NC
- Ellen & Peter | Jennette's Pier | Nags Head, NC
- Rebecca & Daniel | Grande Ritz Palm | Duck, NC