Recently Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals and Corolla Classic Vacations teamed up to create a cinematic story about wedding season. We were happy to film and edit a piece that showcased not only them but all of the Outer Banks and the amazing sites and vendors we have. Check it out!
Tag: Elizabethan Gardens
Caroline and Paul are from Charlotte, but decided against a typical Charlotte wedding, instead they opted for a beautiful Elizabethan Garden wedding. The wedding day couldn't have flowed any more smoothly, Courtenay with Carolina Wedding Design worked closely with Dorothy from Bells and Whistles to give this couple the ultimate fairy tale wedding they had always wanted. The best part about the gardens is the pure intimacy of the ceremony location with the lush garden foliage. Reverend Tanya Young conducted the ceremony and did a wonderful job as always! 2014 was the year of some amazing bands, and Love Tribe certainly didn't fall short of that mark! There funky style added a great vibe throughout the evening and into the late night! We wish this awesome couple wall of the happiness in the world, we loved filming their perfect day.
Check out Caroline and Paul's Elizabethan Garden wedding trailer below!
Photos provided by Kristin Vining Photography
- Laura & Lucas | Whalehead Club | Corolla, NC
- Lauren & Mike | Sanderling Wedding Videography
- Lindsay & John | The Dream House | Carova, NC
- Kelsey & Derrick | Roanoke Island Wedding Videography
- Tamara & William | 2017 Dream Wedding Videography | Jennette's Pier
- Samantha & Nick | Pirate's Cove Wedding Videography
- Jaqui & Ryan | Whalehead Club Wedding Videography
- Christie & Conrad | Jennette's Pier Wedding Videography