We are always excited to film wedding videos in the beautiful Elizabethan Gardens. The Allen wedding could not have been held on a more gorgeous Outer Banks day. After the newlyweds were officially married they headed to 108 Budleigh in downtown Manteo, NC for an epic reception. George from Coastal DJ was there to get people on the dance floor and we were excited to shoot along side Sarah D'Ambra Photography. The wedding was coordinated spectacularly by the amazing To Have and To Hold OBX. Take a peek!!
Tag: Elizabethan Gardens Wedding
Caroline and Paul are from Charlotte, but decided against a typical Charlotte wedding, instead they opted for a beautiful Elizabethan Garden wedding. The wedding day couldn't have flowed any more smoothly, Courtenay with Carolina Wedding Design worked closely with Dorothy from Bells and Whistles to give this couple the ultimate fairy tale wedding they had always wanted. The best part about the gardens is the pure intimacy of the ceremony location with the lush garden foliage. Reverend Tanya Young conducted the ceremony and did a wonderful job as always! 2014 was the year of some amazing bands, and Love Tribe certainly didn't fall short of that mark! There funky style added a great vibe throughout the evening and into the late night! We wish this awesome couple wall of the happiness in the world, we loved filming their perfect day.
Check out Caroline and Paul's Elizabethan Garden wedding trailer below!
Photos provided by Kristin Vining Photography
- Laura & Lucas | Whalehead Club | Corolla, NC
- Lauren & Mike | Sanderling Wedding Videography
- Lindsay & John | The Dream House | Carova, NC
- Kelsey & Derrick | Roanoke Island Wedding Videography
- Tamara & William | 2017 Dream Wedding Videography | Jennette's Pier
- Samantha & Nick | Pirate's Cove Wedding Videography
- Jaqui & Ryan | Whalehead Club Wedding Videography
- Christie & Conrad | Jennette's Pier Wedding Videography