After a beautiful ceremony at the Duck United Methodist Church, the newlyweds held an epic reception at Holly's childhood home. The Promenade, a scenic horse farm, was the perfect place for guests to celebrate. We were fortunate to shoot along side Coastal Shots and The Corolla Beer Garden was there to serve up drinks. Take a peek at the highlights!
Tag: kitty hawk
Despite the rain the day of their ceremony, Brittany and Anthony's Kitty Hawk Pier wedding couldn't have gone any smoother. The wet weather was definitely a factor during the ceremony, however the guests and wedding party managed to stay slightly dry thanks to the beach umbrellas Hilton Garden Inn set up as it began to shower. As the ceremony commenced, guests quickly made their way under the pier for shelter from the rain while Matt Lusk with Matt Lusk Photgraphy continued taking photos. The reception kicked off inside the Kitty Hawk Pier where George Wainwright of Coastal DJ had the tunes pumping for a very fun crowd of guests. The bride and groom had a special visit from a mountaineer which suited this couples love for The West Virginia Mountaineers. (Be sure to look for it at the end of the video!) OBX Trolley provided shuttle services for when the guests departed the reception. Congratulations to Brittany and Anthony and thanks for choosing Baldwin Video for your Wedding Videography OBX!
photos courtesy of Matt Lusk Photgraphy
- Ellen & Peter | Jennette's Pier | Nags Head, NC
- Rebecca & Daniel | Grande Ritz Palm | Duck, NC
- Kylie & Justin | Currituck Club | Corolla, NC
- Meredith & Matt | Pine Island Lodge | Corolla, NC
- Hannah & Nick | The Promenade | Kitty Hawk, NC
- Laura & Lucas | Whalehead Club | Corolla, NC
- Lauren & Mike | Sanderling Wedding Videography
- Lindsay & John | The Dream House | Carova, NC