Ocracoke Island is a long way from the Dayton, Ohio soccer field where Laura and Michael first met but was perfect place to tie the knot. This beautiful couple got hitched at the pony pens beach access and it was made official by the brides aunt Lisa. They then had their fun filled reception at the Berkley Manor in downtown Ocracoke. Neil GT photography was there to capture some gorgeous photos and coordinator David Bundy made sure things ran smoothly. Take a look at this amazing highlight!!
Tag: Outer Banks Wedding Photography
Amiee and Steven's wedding day spanned the Outer Banks on a gorgeous August day . They had a beautiful ceremony, held at the Our Lady of the Seas church in Buxton and then they took a trolly ride to their reception at the Kitty Hawk Pier, with a quick stop for photos at Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. There were energetic entrances , heartfelt speeches, and then the couple's epic choreographed first dance stole the show. Genevieve Stewart Photography and Outer Banks Wedding Entertainment , along with the Hilton staff , were great to work with as always! Take a peek!!
- Heidi & Ian | Pine Island Lodge | Corolla, NC
- Ellen & Peter | Jennette's Pier | Nags Head, NC
- Rebecca & Daniel | Grande Ritz Palm | Duck, NC
- Kylie & Justin | Currituck Club | Corolla, NC
- Meredith & Matt | Pine Island Lodge | Corolla, NC
- Hannah & Nick | The Promenade | Kitty Hawk, NC
- Laura & Lucas | Whalehead Club | Corolla, NC
- Lauren & Mike | Sanderling Wedding Videography