The Muller wedding at Festival Park in Manteo, North Carolina was a dream come true. The ceremony was held on a beautiful day over looking the Roanoke Sound. Family and friends then partied the night away on the outdoor pavilion with Coastal DJ. We loved working along side Kristi McKeag Photography and as always, Basnight's catering was amazing. Take a peek at this Festival Park wedding video trailer highlight!!
Tag: video obx
Despite the rain the day of their ceremony, Brittany and Anthony's Kitty Hawk Pier wedding couldn't have gone any smoother. The wet weather was definitely a factor during the ceremony, however the guests and wedding party managed to stay slightly dry thanks to the beach umbrellas Hilton Garden Inn set up as it began to shower. As the ceremony commenced, guests quickly made their way under the pier for shelter from the rain while Matt Lusk with Matt Lusk Photgraphy continued taking photos. The reception kicked off inside the Kitty Hawk Pier where George Wainwright of Coastal DJ had the tunes pumping for a very fun crowd of guests. The bride and groom had a special visit from a mountaineer which suited this couples love for The West Virginia Mountaineers. (Be sure to look for it at the end of the video!) OBX Trolley provided shuttle services for when the guests departed the reception. Congratulations to Brittany and Anthony and thanks for choosing Baldwin Video for your Wedding Videography OBX!
photos courtesy of Matt Lusk Photgraphy
- Take a look at our 2018 wedding highlights!
- Rachel & Adam | Roanoke Island Festival Park
- Allison & Justin | Grande Atlantis | Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Chloe & Justin | Pirate's Cove Martina | Manteo, NC
- LeeAnn & Cody | Jarvisburg, North Carolina
- Colleen & Peter | Pine Island Lodge | Corolla, NC
- Heidi & Ian | Pine Island Lodge | Corolla, NC
- Ellen & Peter | Jennette's Pier | Nags Head, NC