The Noon wedding at the Twiddy Wild Horse Event House in Carova, NC had everything a fairytale day had to offer. We would be hard pressed to find a bride and groom more in love then this fun couple. The Outer Banks weather that day made for epic scenery and Glam & Lace coordinated the wedding perfectly. Matt Lusk captured stunning photography and DJ Andy Lawrenson made the reception one to remember. Take a look!!
Tag: Wild Horse Event Home
Sada and Scott came all the way from Pennsylvania to have their wedding at the Wild Horse which is a beautiful event home in Carova Beach, NC. We started the day with a first look on the beach of the Wild Horse where the couple was able to see each other just before the ceremony took place. It's always fun to do this ahead of time and catch the raw emotions that the couple shares for one another. Laura Sorensen from Sugar Snap Events did a fantastic job coordinating such a large event in the 4x4 area which can certainly be a daunting task. Another tricky part about weddings this far down the beach is transportation, not many places offer 4x4 guest transportration. Fortunately Corolla Shuttle provided all of the guests with transportation to and from the Wild Horse. We had such a great time filming this wedding, be sure to check out the aerial footage we managed to grab of the event home. Thanks again for choosing Baldwin Video for your wedding videography at the Wild Horse!!
- Kelsey & Derrick | Roanoke Island Wedding Videography
- Tamara & William | 2017 Dream Wedding Videography | Jennette's Pier
- Samantha & Nick | Pirate's Cove Wedding Videography
- Jaqui & Ryan | Whalehead Club Wedding Videography
- Christie & Conrad | Jennette's Pier Wedding Videography
- Katie & Jeff | Sanderling Wedding Videography
- Summer & Chris | Corolla Wedding Videography
- Alex & Berry | Festival Park Wedding Videography